- Typing code.
- Targeting windows using the target button.
- Compiling + running + stopping + pausing script.
- Clicking the mouse (this regression solved in 1.0-rc4 http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8032 )
- Downloading includes (non SRL)
- Downloading scripts from the internet.
- Finding colours + all other normal functions (assuming - there are to many to comprehensivly test - runs Rick4SRL iron miner for 4 hours)
- Bitmap to String + String to Bitmap.
- DTM Editor
- Add tab, close tab, menu functions well.
- Installing windows subversion suggested on the Scar download page.
- Downloading from subversion repository.
- Searching the body of the code.
What does not
- Form Editor (creates pascal error message in an endless loop until process is killed by user).
- Downloading SRL failed (however the nameservers at srl-forums.com are down now - will try to update).
- Syntax formatting (colour + boldness).
Annoyances (minor problems)
- Text looks horrid, no way to change it.
- Cannot change client title.
- Transparency does not work.
- Printing script.
- Autocomplete does not fully display automatically - text corruption. (Press Ctrl + Space)
What was not tested
Not much. Coding for many hours I suppose. Not all of the elements in the Form Designer as most just gave an error.
Platinum unless you want to use the form designer. Make delphi forms on delphi for linux instead.
(admin:rating changed to match test experience)