|Latest Wine Version Tested:||1.1.30|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
- Accessing Sporepedia
- Menus & window borders render
- creatures are created (but don't render correctly)
What does not
- background objects appear in front of creature & z order/sorting of some body parts places them at the wrong depth.
- segments of creature's body don't appear (scissor clipping?)
What was not tested
- Did not save or share creatures
Don't see how people can rate this higher than bronze. Manually apply patches & compiling seem to be required to get any of the 3D to render correctly. It looks like parts of creature models are not rendered. Had to go to Wine Configuration -> Graphics and check Allow Pixel Shader (if supported by hardware). Otherwise could not get app to actually load. I don't think I had to do this previously.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 03 2009||1.1.30||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.10 "Intrepid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 14 2009||1.1.23||Yes||No||Garbage||Ken Sharp|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jan 25 2009||1.1.13||Yes||No||Garbage||Claudio|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Sep 21 2008||1.1.5||Yes||Yes||Gold||Saul|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Sep 20 2008||1.1.5||Yes||Yes||Gold||Jan KalÃ¡b|