- Clicking "show readme" in installer after done opens notepad
- Opens files
- Drawing circuits
- AC/DC/transient/Fourier/noise simulation/analysis
- Graph functions like trace, labels, zoom
- Virtual oscilloscope and signal generator
- Exports graphics
- Prints to a PDF (I don't have a printer)
- Saves circuits
What does not
- Needs to be run in a virtual desktop. The program tries to put a bar across the bottom of the screen, which
WINE renders as a gray box filling up the entire screen. Virtual
desktop fixes this.
- Configure Wine --> Click on TINA.EXE --> Graphics tab --> Emulate virtual desktop --> Change size to almost fill your screen.
- Copying text from About box results in "External exception 80000101" popping up over and over. Press Enter a bunch and the About box closes.
What was not tested
Various other menus - probably all work, though.