|Patch Release (ver 1390 to 1403)|
|6/22/2008 8:11:00 PM|
We are pleased to release the patch 1403 of Talisman Online.
Manual Patch Name: TO_patch_1390to1403.exe
Release Date: 2008-06-23
This patch updates the following contents:
1. Add the new character for player to choose: Female Wizard.
2. Adjustment of Main UI
* System Information shows in an independent channel.
* Current PK mode appears on the left of character's avatar.
* Current Server Time shows on the upper right of Mini Map.
* Icon of Group Arena shows on the lower right of Mini Map.
* A mail icon to show on the upper left of Mini Map when player has new mail.
3. Add World Map & Auto-Path Function
* Maps of all areas can be seen independently via pull-down menu (World Map not available yet).
* Walking directly to destination by right-click on map.
* Walking directly to destination by clicking the coordination link in Quest UI.
* New options to show quests closed to player's level and High Reward Quests in Quest UI.
4. New Guild Function
* Guild Demesne opens to all Guild members, which must be applied by Guild Leader to Guild Admin. All members can enter demesne via Janitor of Guild Demesne in Stone City Square.
* New Guild Construction concept. Guild members can make constructions and donate materials for their Guild to develop it further; Different Guild Construction plays different role.
* The initial number of Guild members can not be outreached 30. Advanced Guild can recruit more members with the upper limit of 60.
* New position "Branch" available in Guild with one Branch leader, the Officer, takes charge of one Branch.
* Guild UI shows independently with some updates.
5. Group Arena System
* New Group Arena function with access icon lies below the Mini Map.
* All players (except red-name ones) can take part in the Group Arena in a group form of Competition or Training.
* Players of level 15 or above can set up Group and recruit members to start a Competition.
* Only "Protection Quest" is available at present.
* No death punishment, but relevant rewards in Competition.
* All members of qualified Group on the ranking list can get weekly rewards.
6. Part of Soul Function Available
* Soul will be available when character reaches level 10.
* Soul can be leveled up. Higher level, Soul will have more different skills.
* Soul Skill can be used with Soul Power consumed, which raises 1 point per minute.
* Soul has Offline Secret function, which can cumulate Experience and Energy when player being offline; Per hour of Offline Secret exercise requires 20 Soul Power.
* Experience and Energy cumulated from Offline Secret exercise can be obtained by character at any time.
7. Combination Adjustment
* Success rate at all levels have changes.
* Item's Plus Rank won't degrade or come down to zero after combination fails.
* Add additional success rate(from Plus Rank +9 to +10), as compensation for combination failure.
* High-level Combination failure will bring a present bag from Blacksmith as comfort with Energy Stone inside.
* The Plus Rank can be combined up to level 10 now.
* New special attributes will be available on Plus Rank +8 ~ +10 equipments with Critical Strike on Weapon Talisman and HP Upper Limit raised on Defense Gear.
8. World Activity
* Special super Bosses appear randomly one time everyday in three special areas.
* All players involved into the attack after killing the Boss will have benefit effect.
9. Ranking List
* Add Soul Ranking List.
* Add Guild Ranking List.
* Add Evaluation & Ranking list of Weapon Talisman and Defense Gear. Immortal Lee in Stone City is responsible for evaluation.
* PVP and PVE Rank can be checked in Group Arena UI.
10. Adjustment of Shop Items
* New Supplies:
a) Aidance: Phoenix Jackstraw (being used to revive on the spot without punishment).
b) Gem: Golden Diamond (super fortune item), Sapphire (one ingredient of Blue Magic Bead).
c) Equipment: A part of all professional suits: Cuff (Quality of Purple), All Stars Ring of Elephant (to add Vitality and Elemental Defense)
d) Pet: Golden Husky, Little Onion
e) Mount: Holy Floater, Elite Floater
* Off-Market Items:
a) Titanium Stone
b) Seven Stars Titanium Stone
c) Lucky Snowflake
* One new Epic Quest: Players can start at Iron Arms Lee when reaches level 20.
* Add regular Blue Magic Bead quest: a repeated quest required level 25 to be accepted from Immortal Lee in Stone City Square.
* Add one-off Blue Magic Bead quest: it can be accepted by level 48 or above players from Madam Golden Whisk in Ghost Din Woods.
* New Guild Quest, which can be accepted from certain Construction in Guild Demesne.
* Daily rewards are added to repeated quests with more rewards for the first three accomplished repeated quests.
* Players also can enjoy more rewards after accomplishing repeated quests done in Scenarios.
* New Face and Hairstyle are available, providing each newly-created character with five kinds of options respectively.
* Tamerï¿½s entry scene and initial image have some changes.
* Icons of Little Pets have individual improvements.
* Each Little Pet can be renamed three times.
* Changes of Tamer Pet: one death drops one point of Happy Value; the former Physical Defense Increase is replaced by Physical Damage Absorb x%.
* Help Information added to Apprenticeship Info, and the awards of this system have some changes.
* The Bug of no Merchant (161, -914) to accept quest in Crow Forest fixed.
* Several system information bugs and some problems of UI display solved.
Everything seems to work in the game when running fullscreen.
What does not
Mouse click captures are offset when in windowed mode. Windowed mode not usable, must run fullscreen.
What was not tested
advanced areas of the game.
Updating my previous test result on Talisman Online. The mouse click issue appears to only affect windowed mode. Upon initial game launch after install, it defaults to windowed mode. You can click the buttons by clicking underneath where they are actually located on the screen. By going into system options immediately and changing it to fullscreen, you can now play normally as mouse clicks correspond to proper locations on the screen.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 30 2008||1.1.0||Yes||Yes||Platinum||brande77|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 30 2008||1.1.0||Yes||Yes||Garbage||brande77|