- Installation works perfectly.
- Launching the game and the generic is quite good. The textures are quite denaturated and quite pixelized, I think.
- A part of the game is playable
- Menu are functionning correctly. Saving parameters seems to work well too.
- Music and commentary are OK
- Gamepad is recongnized and functionnal
What does not
- The screen doesn't cover all the screen and sometime is not centered. So we have to play with a part of the window, that's not easy !
- After the introduction, the championship menu appears, to select a team. I don't remember exactly, but I think it's not the functionning under Windows. I think, the main menu appears at this time...
- The order of selection in the main menu is totally disconcert : choices 1 - 3 - 5 - 7 and after... 2 - 4 and 6 !!
- Strange colors just before and just after slow motion reviews (green, purple, pixelized...)
- It is impossible to make a choice when you have got a corner, due to an untimely scroll of the 3 choices concerning the position of the shoot.
- My gamepad is recognized by the game as 2 gamepads !! Not very disturbing for the game...
- The main menu mention "Retunr to Windows" (and not LINUX) !! But that the play... :)
What was not tested
- Online gaming
- Import from Soccer Fusion
The bigger problem occurs concerns the location of the window wich is not always centerred. Moreover the problems concerning the gameplay (choice about corners, gamepad recognition) At the end, the disfunction of the main menu is a little penalizing,mostly using the mouse.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 25 2010||1.3.5||Yes||Yes||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Sep 08 2009||1.1.29||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jul 12 2008||1.1.0||Yes||No||Garbage||LeO|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jul 02 2008||1.0.0||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|