Version 0.2.7 is out. News
- New NSF code, creates smaller NSF files.
- New pattern effects: V, square duty setting/noise mode; Y, DPCM sample offset.
- Fixed some bugs in the instrument editor to avoid crashes.
- Added modplug keyboard style when the modplug setting is enabled.
- Added an option to mask instruments when inserting new notes.
- Added a tempo box to the song settings.
- Fixed mixed pasting, instruments is now also pasted.
- Fixed the instrument sequence too long crash bug.
- The commands speed, jump, skip and halt are handled from muted channels.
- Added a shortcut editor to the option dialog.
- Fixed a bug that occured when moving the cursor when multiple effect tracks are visible.
- DPCM delay works in the tracker.
- Fixed a problem that caused 8-bit wave files to fail when imported to DPCM.
- Some new shortcuts.
- And more, see the change log in the help file for a more complete list.
The user interface works, you can place notes on the grid, save files, drag and drop files onto the window, etc.
What does not
It does not play any sound, and can not play instruments or the currently composed song.
"About" dialog box does not close when you click on the button.
Bringing up "Performance..." window kills the program.
What was not tested
Features dependent on features which did not work were not tested.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 08 2008||1.1.8||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 22 2008||1.1.2||N/A||Yes||Garbage||an anonymous user|