* The game itself
What does not
* The starting UI
What was not tested
* All the levels of the game. * The sending of highscore online
Working is a bit tricky since you need to 1) add a DWORD key in the registry of wine HKLM/Software/Microsoft/DirectDraw/ named ForceRefreshRate and set it to a value greater than 60Hz. 2) Run the game. When you get the little screen with the 3 buttons, don"t try to click on them juste press Alt+S to start the game. More info about the refresh rate can be found here: http://ossguy.com/?p=29
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Sep 09 2008||1.1.4||N/A||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
1. Download the 1.0.3 patch to enable higher resolution and free keyboard/gamepad mapping.
2. Copy the entire CD on your hardrive, extract and the 1.0.3 patch executable and replace the old one.
3. Use winecfg to set a emulated desktop
4. execute wine SoldnerX.bin