This version has been working fine on my Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex) with latest wine version 1.18. Follow the instructions in the "readme.txt" file, there are only 2 steps in order to make your Popstation launches flawlessly. I'd added in a MSVBVM60.DLL which is compulsory for the running of Popstation.
* Please note "HOWTO" for further details.
Simply use and share this with your friends ^^ Have a good day.
1. Convert PSX games to EBOOT.pbp that are playable in PSP.
2. Generate KEYS.bin file.
3. Able to launch EBOOT in PSP.
What does not
What was not tested
1. Attach icons/preview images to EBOOT.pbp
2. Extract ISO from EBOOT.
This program run flawlessly in the x64 Ubuntu 8.10. Thumbs up !!
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 8.10 "Intrepid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 15 2008||1.1.8||Yes||Yes||Gold||YowHee|
Log v 0.01 (20081116)
1. Few screenshots added to gallery showing conversion successfully done.
2. Added Megaupload link to "Download URLs".
Log v 0.02 (20081117)
1. Criterias under "What was not tested" are to be implemented in December.
2. Users are sincerely being notified to post their test data after execution of this program, prior to different Linux distros.
Log v 0.03 (20081118)
1. Adapted instructions to HOWTO, it's slightly different from that in the readme.txt.
2. Popstation MD GUI is under our plan to be added after its function has been fully implemented & confirmed.
* Popstation MD : Popstation Multi-Disc
1. Copy MSVBVM60.DLL to /windows/system32/
2. Run "wine PopstationGUI.exe" in terminal without the quotes.
3. Select "Supported file types" under "File Type" during selection of image file for your PSX game.