Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- All deck building functions, except the ban list
- All dueling functions
- Server Dueling connection, both as Host and as Client
- Duel logging, and the log reader
- Token editor
What does not
- The ban list window, as of 1.1.8, does not load at all. This window is supposed to display the currently selected banlist (Advanced, Traditional, or None), which it pulls from some online source.
- The Card Rulings window, which also pulls its information from an online source, does load, but instead merely stays at "Loading..."
- The built-in set updater, yet another function that tries to download data from an online source, will remain stuck at "Searching for new set file..." if you click the Check For Updates button. The Exit button is disabled at this point, so you cannot close it without shutting down YVD completely, but it does not prevent you from using any of YVD's other functions.
- The "n00b IRC" that comes packaged with YVD does not work at all.
What was not tested
- Normal Duel connection
- Relay Duel connection, both as Host and as Client
selected in Test Results table below