This Patch v.1.1.7 version is for all language versions (US English, UK English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian) and makes them fully compatible with each other.
- Multiplayer game - synchronization lags
- Bug with missing camouflage net fixed.
- Bugs on two skirmish maps fixed (Islands, Main line of resistance)
- Multiplayer matches now possible between
- Levels created by players are stored in the directory \Editor\Levels
- Levels downloaded from other players are stored in the directory \Download\Levels
- Levels created by players are displayed with a green * before the level name
- Levels downloaded from other players are displayed with a red * before the level name
- Only the hosting player can change the game speed in multiplayer matches
- EarthNet: Players can be added to Ignore list by ckicking on player name with the Ctrl key pressed
- additional changes and improvements in balancing and AI
|Latest Wine Version Tested:||1.1.10|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
Every thing works under the skirmish mode. Had to play arround with the sound a little changing between alsa and oss.
What does not
More testing needed but nothing found not to work.
What was not tested
I have only tested the skirmish mode.
More testing needed to see if this games requires a platinum rating.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||openSUSE 11.0||Dec 06 2008||1.1.10||Yes||Yes||Gold||Graham|