Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Fusion will work, but you will need to download "dwmapi.dll" and place it in your "windows/system32" folder. If you don't do this, the program will fail to load (segmentation fault).
- Fusion works in fullscreen mode with Compiz enabled but will display the panel at the bottom of the screen. If you edit the fusion.ini file in the program directory and set the ForceFullScreen32 option to 1, it will work in fullscreen when you press escape three times (fullscreen won't work properly the first time) - this does cause a side problem that the window border and title disappears when you leave fullscreen mode;
- Sound works fine, no configuration with Kega Fusion needed;
- Load/Save states work fine;
- Game Genie codes work fine;
- WAV logging works fine;
- All the configuration options work fine and the joypad options work out of the box;
- Netplay menus work fine.
What does not
- There is a problem with the graphical output being misaligned with the window in windowed mode (bug #13752). Running the application in fullscreen mode will allow you to play games properly.
- The right click first menu in fullscreen mode do not display
properly, but are all shifted to the right. However, the submenus are
fine and do work.
What was not tested
- VGM logging;
- Playing with someone over Netplay;
- Kega Fusion using KDE4;
- Any external render plugins.
selected in Test Results table below