- window shows
- UI is interactive
- Capable of opening new tabs, animation appears smooth
- dropdown menus work.
What does not
- Navigation to any web page results in a 'sad tab of death'
- status/download is always visible and does not appear to be attached to the window. (it will be visible when another window is in the foreground).
- omnibar has a large black bar on it, this is fixable using winetricks riched20 and riched30
- Options dialog has many buttons where captions are clipped. This may be a wine configuration issue (poor font choices etc.).
- Help Page
- about dialog: "Update server not avaiable (error: 3)"
What was not tested
-task manager usage
-history and download page usage
-Import Bookmarks & Settings
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 13 2009||1.1.32||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Iksf|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Sep 26 2008||1.1.10||Yes||Yes||Silver||Nathalia Sautchuk PatrÃcio|
|Show||Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard"||Dec 10 2008||1.1.9||No||Not installable||Garbage||Adam Blinkinsop|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.10 "Intrepid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Dec 01 2008||1.1.9||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.10 "Intrepid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 25 2008||1.1.9||No||Not installable||Garbage||an anonymous user|