Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results
- Fusion works in fullscreen mode with Compiz or KWin enabled. Compiz will display
the panel at the bottom of the screen. If you edit the fusion.ini file
in the program directory and set the ForceFullScreen32 option to 1, it
will work in fullscreen when you press escape three times (fullscreen
won't work properly the first time) - this does cause a side problem
that the window border and title disappears when you leave fullscreen
- Sound works fine, no configuration with Kega Fusion needed;
- Load/Save states work fine;
- Game Genie codes work fine;
- WAV logging works fine;
- All the configuration options work fine and the joypad options work out of the box;
- Netplay menus work fine;
- External graphic plugins work fine, if a little slower than the same plugins in Windows/other native Linux emulators.
- The main right click menu in full screen mode now works fine.
What does not
- There is a problem with the graphical output being misaligned with the
window in windowed mode (bug #13752). Running the application in
fullscreen mode will allow you to play games properly.
What was not tested
- VGM logging;
- Playing with someone over Netplay.
selected in Test Results table below