Everything: audio, display, interface. Tested with French language packs.
What does not
Nothing (except possibly microphone).
What was not tested
RS needs a few things from winetricks to work properly: msxml3 (for install) and flash and ie6 (to run). I do also have the native_oleaut32 installed, which may have affected things as well.
|Distribution||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Rating||Submitter|
|Show||openSUSE 11.2||Nov 30 2010||1.3.8||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Linux Mint 9 "Isadora"||May 27 2010||1.1.42||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Mandriva 2010.0 x86_64||Feb 11 2010||1.1.37||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux Unstable "Sid"||Feb 03 2010||1.1.32||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Dec 19 2009||1.1.31||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
- RE: Mint 14 Rosetta Stone Microphone Fix by Ken Thomas on Thursday January 3rd 2013, 1:26
- RE: Working in Ubuntu Intrepid 8.10 by Martin on Saturday March 21st 2009, 9:44
- RE: Working in Ubuntu Intrepid 8.10 by John on Friday June 12th 2009, 18:00
- RE: Working in Ubuntu Intrepid 8.10 by Dimitri on Thursday July 30th 2009, 23:13
- RE: Working in Ubuntu Intrepid 8.10 by bobby on Friday October 30th 2009, 18:30