1) Installation went well.
2) Game patching from the server went well.
3) Character creation went well.
4) Able to load the game and play.
What does not
There were some minor graphical issues which make playing this game a hassle.
1) Items icons in inventory are shown as a mesh of garbage, though mouseovering the icons will show you the text description of the items.
2) Skills icons suffer the same problem as the item icons.
3) Emoticons also the same.
What was not tested
I stopped playing after level 6 due to the icons problem and had not tried anything beyond that.
There was no crash so far. Overall, I think once the icon problem is fixed, the game will probably get a platinum.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 8.10 "Intrepid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 13 2009||1.1.14||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|