1. Installer works.
2. Creation of a new windowed or console solution works.
3. Exploring just created solution and change its settings works.
4. Occasionally UI render fine and source files of just created solution can be edited. [It'll show an unhandled exception dialog (related to shdocvw), but it can be moved and the UI will work fine].
5. Compiling and executing just created "Hello world" solution works.
What does not
1. Initial page of SharpDevelop is not rendered.
2. Just created solution is generally hard to edit because UI usually does not render properly.
3. Opening previously created solution does not load anything.
What was not tested
Anything more than creating a C# project and creating a simple "Hello world" program.
To install it : 0. winetricks riched20 dotnet20 ie6 1. wineboot 2. msiexec /i SharpDevelop_18.104.22.16848_Setup.msi ie6 is needed, otherwise it refuses to start with System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IWebBrowser2 related errors.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 17 2013||1.4.1||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Sep 13 2009||1.1.29||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Iacopo Fuligni|
|Show||Gentoo Linux||Feb 13 2009||1.1.15||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Ahmed W.|