WineHQ

Critical Point

No Screenshot

Submit Screenshot
English retail CD.

Application Details:

Version: 1.00
License: Retail
URL: http://www.peachprincess.com/
Votes: 0
Latest Rating: Garbage
Latest Wine Version Tested: 1.3.25

Maintainers: About Maintainership

No maintainers. Volunteer today!

Test Results

Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results

What works

It sometimes loads.

What does not

Pretty much everything else

Workarounds

What was not tested

Sound

Hardware tested

Graphics:

  • GPU:
  • Driver:

Additional Comments

About 10% of the time it works. The other 90%, it doesn't.

selected in Test Results table below
Operating systemTest dateWine versionInstalls?Runs?Used
Workaround?
RatingSubmitter
CurrentUbuntu 11.04 "Natty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)Jul 22 20111.3.25Yes No GarbageHunter Nightblood 
ShowDebian GNU/Linux 5.x "Lenny"Feb 17 20091.1.15Yes Yes PlatinumSchmidt 

Known Bugs

Bug # Description Status Resolution Other apps affected

Show all bugs

Comments

Comments Disabled

Comments for this application have been disabled because there are no maintainers.
Back