- works on Ubuntu 8.04 and Ubuntu 8.10
- works with latest wine 1.1.16 only
- If prompt to install Wine Gecko Installer, just click install,after that restart the program again
What does not
- wine lower version than 1.1.16
What was not tested
- Other linux version
this software is to download Rayfile or Fsyou files. To download the files, use the following : 1) Point to where the link of Rayfile or FSyou URL 2) Hold ctrl key and left click on it to pop it out in another tab 3) you should be getting the msg saying that firefox do not know how to open it. Don't worry, just click ok. 4) copy the URL from the tab (the one with fsyou url. 5) open the Raysource, click the new task and paste the url. 6) u can rename and start the download
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||openSUSE 11.3 (x86_64)||Oct 12 2010||1.3.4||Yes||Yes||Silver||ZH|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jul 19 2009||1.1.25||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Mar 08 2009||1.1.16||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
For the 1st time opening the Raysource, it should be in Chinese Interface.
To change it to English :
1) once you open Raysource, you will notice there is a Raysource icon on top.
2) right click on it, point to the one which is showing arrow.
3) select the 2nd one to change it into english interface