Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Launching games through Roblox's website
- Being able to play games for a few seconds
- Interacting with UI in games.
What does not
- The UI and the skybox renders, but everything else that's 3D glitches out.
- When launching games, you get a warning that says "Please note that for security reasons, in the near future Roblox will no longer support DirectX 9. To keep playing Roblox, please upgrade to DirectX 10 or above." that might or might not be related to this issue.
- At the time of writing this, the bug appears in Wine 6.1 and above.
- A few seconds after playing a game, you get kicked and greeted with a message "You have been kicked due to unexpected client behavior. (Error Code: 268)"
- This happens because of Roblox's proprietary anti cheat that's designed to work with VMProtect.
- Right now there are no workarounds for this issue.
- Used the Grapejuice wrapper in order to get Roblox games to launch when clicking play in the browser.
What was not tested
- Gamepad support
- Touchscreen support
- VR support
- GPU: AMD
- Driver: open source
selected in Test Results table below