Everything, Completed whole game
What does not
What was not tested
Works with good speed, some effects cause slowdown. Crashed few times after long sessions, think this is normal however, and the auto-save options is there just for this. This game is amazing btw, PC needs more stuff like this. Going to start new game+ now.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Jul 07 2013||1.6-rc4||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Linux Mint Debian||Dec 05 2012||1.5.18||Yes||Yes||Gold||Kojirou Sugihara|
|Show||Linux Mint Debian||Jun 09 2012||1.5.6||Yes||Yes||Gold||Kojirou Sugihara|
|Current||Arch Linux x86_64||May 12 2011||1.3.19||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Jari Vetoniemi|
|Show||FreeBSD 8.1||Jan 17 2011||1.3.11||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
* 1) Type regedit in terminal
* 2) Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\Direct3D (if Direct3D does not exist create it)
* 3) Add following String values
o Multisampling = Enabled
o OffscreenRenderingMode = fbo (does not work with others atm)
o RenderTargetLockMode = readtex (or textex, readtex is recommended)
o UseGLSL = enabled
o Without readtex(textex) your game will freeze after splash screen.
You also need dotnet20 and vcrun2005. They can be installed trough Winetricks. If you get problems with MSVCRxx.dll files, dont add any native MSVCR file to Wine folder. It will broke your WINEPREFIX. To solve this issue add native MSVCPxx.dll file instead.
* 4) Wine wont handle Last Remnant resolution correctly so you should emulate desktop. If you set display settings to 640x320 then you can run without emulation.. But kinda akward play that small.
* If you get crash on various resolutions set HKCU\Software\Wine\Direct3D\VideoMemorySize = (eg. 256, 512) at registry.