Taken from the documentation of the program:
New Features added
* Automatic Port and Regional Setting
* Improved Error Handling
* Generator Frequency Calibration
* Reflection/Transmission Calibration
* Built in Configuration
* Large Readout Display for SWR and Frequency
* Logarithmic Scaling for SWR
* Lower CPU-Load
* Improved Graphics and GUI
* Single Sweep (CPU-Load <10%)
* Automated Cable Length Measurement
* Screen Foreground/Background Colours User selectable
* Selectable Loss Auto-Scale
all features regarding antenna measurement do work.
What does not
Sometimes there are small graphic errors around the buttons above the graph. This does not reduce the usability of the program.
What was not tested
Saving and loading of results, calibration, cable loss, transmission measurement, generator mode
The documentation states for installationon windows: "You will still need the FTDI USB driver." This is not an issue for Wine, at least not in the tested enfironment (Mandriva 2009). Just run the installer and leave the settings at their default.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Mandriva 2009.0||Jun 01 2009||1.1.19||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Klaus Kaiser|
|Current||Mandriva 2009.0||Apr 28 2009||1.1.19||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Klaus Kaiser|