Taken from the documentation of the program:
New Features added
* Automatic Port and Regional Setting
* Improved Error Handling
* Generator Frequency Calibration
* Reflection/Transmission Calibration
* Built in Configuration
* Large Readout Display for SWR and Frequency
* Logarithmic Scaling for SWR
* Lower CPU-Load
* Improved Graphics and GUI
* Single Sweep (CPU-Load <10%)
* Automated Cable Length Measurement
* Screen Foreground/Background Colours User selectable
* Selectable Loss Auto-Scale
It seems that everything does work, until you calibrate the device.
What does not
After you have calibrated the device, the application freezes after a short time. When you remove the calibration files, the application works again. Without the calibration, the measurement results are of course useless.
What was not tested
Saving/loading measurement results.
Technically, it does run, but the one unusable feature (calibration) is a showstopper.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Mandriva 2009.0||Jun 01 2009||1.1.19||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Klaus Kaiser|
|Show||Mandriva 2009.0||Apr 28 2009||1.1.19||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Klaus Kaiser|