Most of the features...
- Design View / Source View
- Network Monitor
- Flex Unit
- Export Release Build for Flex and AIR.
What does not
- Running AIR applications with the AIR Debug Launcher ("Run" in Flash Builder).
- Code-completing has focus problems when using "Allow the window manager to decorate the windows" and "Allow the window manager to control the windows" from the Winecfg >> Graphics tab. A workaround is to disable these settings and enable "Emulate a virtual desktop", to still be able to minimize the window.
- You have to use spaces as tabs instead of real tabs, since real tabs seem to be ignored. When you go to preferences you can choose to use spaces as tab. I choose 4 spaces for 1 tab.
- Integrated ASDoc panel
What was not tested
You have to use native DLL's: comctl32.dll
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Linux Mint 14 "Nadia" x86_64||May 19 2013||1.5.30||No, but has workaround||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 04 2010||1.3.3||No, but has workaround||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 20 2010||1.1.43||No||Not installable||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 02 2010||1.1.42||No||Not installable||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 11 2010||1.1.42||No||Not installable||Garbage||an anonymous user|