* Starting the application.
* Configuring the application through "config.exe".
* Playing the game smoothly on highest settings.
What does not
What was not tested
* Long gameplay, neither have I tested the entire campaign...
* To get the installer _not_ to crash (on some systems it just works out of the box as well), you will need `comctl32`. * As suggested in previous tests, I also installed `wmp9` & `vcrun2008` using winetricks * In addition to that, I also had to install `vcrun2005`. * If you get an error stating that false is not equal to false in some kind of an assertion upon starting the game, installing `physx` using winetricks _may_ help... So, to summarize: winetricks comctl32 wmp9 vcrun2008 vcrun2005 Just for the record: My system is using an nVidia graphics card (GTX 260), using drivers 280.13...
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Mar 19 2012||1.4||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Current||openSUSE 11.2 x86_64||Sep 05 2011||1.3.26||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||Mac OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard"||Jul 10 2011||1.3.24||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Aug 16 2010||1.3.0||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Linux Mint 8 "Helena"||Jan 04 2010||1.1.35||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|