Full version of Trine. Installed via the installer (Size: ~500mb).
- installer work just fine...
- the game is working and usable
- running with full options excepted anti-aliasing
What does not
- anti-aliasing don't work well, if I try 4x only the upper left quarter of the screen is rendered correctly. Other parts appear with a weird rendering (no effect of glow, fog... I think)
- the menu work but are sometime difficult to read like if the previous letter wasn't cleared after a refresh.
What was not tested
- game pad wasn't tested because i prefer mouse and keyboard for this game.
It would easily be a platinum game if it wasn't for the menu and anti-aliasing my machine is: - intel 9550 core2 quad (2.83Ghz) - 4GB Ram ddr3 1600 CL9 - Ge-Force 9600GT as said before, you need to install the last PhysX driver from nvidia, and copy WMVCORE.DLL + WMASF.DLL from a window computer.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Arch Linux||Dec 19 2012||1.5.19||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Dario|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Apr 16 2012||1.5.2||Yes||Yes||Gold||ezzetabi|
|Show||Slackware64 13.37||Apr 20 2012||1.4||Yes||Yes||Gold||Lara Maia|
|Show||Fedora 14||Feb 19 2011||1.3.14||Yes||Yes||Gold||BÃ©la GyebrÃ³szki|
|Show||Slackware64 -current||Jan 07 2011||1.3.10||Yes||Yes||Gold||Zdenek Styblik|