I had no problems using the functions included in the search, browse and analysis windows. These are the most helpful in doing translation and exegesis.
- Leedy's sentence diagramming is accessible.
What does not
- The Toolbar does not have any icons, but the functions can still be accessed from the Tools menu.
- The installer on the CD version does not work. I solved this problem by copying all the CD s to a file on the hard disk, and then installed the software from the file.
- I was unable to get any videos to work.
- Opening the help window crashes the program. This limits the use of the software for many reference resources, in addition to the help files are out of commission.
- Some updates to BibleWorks causes an error message "Bad header" and does not install.
- The function "Copy to word processor" does not work. Copy and paste is the only workaround I could find.
What was not tested
Greek and Hebrew grammars
The non working functions are somewhat of a hindrance, but this program is functional with Wine.