- Designing a report or opening an existing one
- Database connectivity (OLE and ODBC) (MSSQL and MySQL)
- Preview of reports with data fetched from database backends
- Printing to a printer configured using CUPS.
- Crystal Reports ActiveX used in Visual Basic 6.0 applications.
What does not
What was not tested
Features other than mentioned above.
Installs normally and works flawlessly. If you face problem with fonts, check that the report was designed with a font available in your Wine installation. I believe the application also works with Wine 1.0.1. For running applications using Crystal Reports I believe all dlls placed by Crystal Reports in Windows folder are required but not dlls etc. in the Program Files folder.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 07 2009||1.1.26||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|