From the manual's Version History:
- Added support for MSX1 VDP timing checks in
- Added support for .der copy protected disk files
- Fixed multiple bugs in DRAM management that fixes many known MSXturboR issues
- Fixed memory write bug in debugger that made memory writes occasionally fail
- Fixed default directory for hard disk insert
- Fixed memory leaks
- Fixed Moonsound FM bug
- Speed up save states and pause/resume
Application installs, can set configuration of emulator, and go into the file menu to choose a cartridge, disk, or tape image.
What does not
The emulated system actually starting up after choosing an image.
What was not tested
Any features that required actual emulation.
Works very well in Windows and has more working features than openMSX at the moment, but locks up and requires killall wineserver.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Fedora 32 x86_64||Jun 19 2020||5.9-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Garbage||Asdrúbal Iván Suárez Rivera|
|Show||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 23 2016||1.9.10||Yes||No||Garbage||joao|
|Show||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jan 05 2015||1.6.2||Yes||Yes||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Current||Fedora 11 x86_64||Aug 16 2009||1.1.27||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|