|Version:||Particle Illusion SE 2.0.2|
|Latest Wine Version Tested:||1.1.32|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
- Creating and editing particles.
- Creating particle animations.
- Previewing created particle animations.
- Importing particle libraries.
- Saving particle libraries.
- Import and export of image and image sequence files (.tga, .jpg .bmp)
- Loading .ipf project files.
- Saving .ipf project files.
What does not
What was not tested
-Everything was tested.
Unsure if .avi import issues are due to an error or just unsupported codecs. This seems to be Particle Illusion's only issue. Flawless installation and all the features work great. Rinse, wash, repeat, results may vary. Admin note: rating changed to conform to the rating definitions.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 29 2009||1.1.32||Yes||Yes||Silver||Madspyman|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
Comments for this application have been disabled because there are no maintainers.