- installing the game
- patching to version 1.11
- playing the game (with no-cd crack), Just finished chapter 2
What does not
- playing out of the box (some textures are missing), install d3dx9 with winetricks to fix it
- screenshots for savegames
- The game sometimes happened to crash when I opened the journal or options screen in chapter 2. Not sure if that's also a prob on windows. Save often!
What was not tested
- finishing the whole game (yet)
The game runs with perfect performance, no glitches except that the images for the savegames are not shown (save & load works though) Would be platinum if it runned without installing d3dx9 and the savegame-image bug.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||macOS 10.13 "High Sierra"||Mar 26 2018||3.4||Yes||Yes||No||Garbage||Max|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 8.x "Jessie" x86_64||Oct 02 2013||1.7.3||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Antonio LÃ³pez|
|Show||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Nov 07 2010||1.3.5||Yes||Yes||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 11 2010||1.2||Yes||Yes||Gold||Igor|
|Current||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Apr 25 2010||1.1.43||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|