- Game runs with any graphic settings.
- Sound is excellent.Â
What does not
Â- Couldn't get the game to acknowledge my gamepad.
- Controls seem to have a bit of a lag and graphics can appear a bit jittery.
- Mouse is way too sensitive, I've reduced mÂouse sensitivity to minimum, but still camera runs away from me sometimes.
What was not tested
Â- Playing in a window.
- Playing the whole game (first hour was fine).
- Multiplayer, as it is no longer available for this game.Â
The troublesome controls are in no way game breaking, but they do take a lot of fun out of the game.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 20 2015||1.7.55||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Benjamim Marchi|
|Show||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Nov 04 2014||1.6.1||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Igor|
|Current||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 30 2010||1.3.5||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 18 2009||1.1.32||Yes||Yes||Silver||kaane|