Almost everything that was tested:
music playback, Columns UI, tag editing, volume control, last.fm scrobbling, autoplaylists, etc.
This was tested using pulseaudio, the program was copied from the windows portable install with all the settings/plugins.
- occasional audio stuttering when CPU load increases, for example when you launch a new app
- sometimes UI completely freezes, the playback does not stop though. May be caused to my wine/kde settings, I can't replicate the problem 'on demand' to test it properly.
What does not
- ipod management - iPod is not recognized by the plugin
- monitoring user directories which are not specified in Wine settings. Setting foobar to monitor /home/yourusername/music won't work, you should instead select the path specified in your Wine config under Desktop settings (by default: C:/users/yourusername/music )
What was not tested
- any operations with the CD/DVD drive
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Nov 09 2018||3.19||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||mueslo|
|Show||Linux Mint 19 Cinnamon||Nov 11 2018||3.0.3||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Gothox Runa|
|Show||Q4OS 2.4 Scorpion||May 14 2018||3.6-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||Jakub Ä†wik|
|Show||Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 22 2018||3.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||Blake|
|Show||Linux Mint 18.2 "Sonya" x86_64||Nov 27 2017||2.21-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||Jakub Ä†wik|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|25265||Foobar2000 won't watch folders||NEW||View|
|26803||file open dialog: slow when selecting many files||NEW||View|
|31882||Many multithreaded gui apps randomly deadlock in winex11 driver surface section (arial32.exe, Aquanox, Mahaa demo, Total Commander)||RESOLVED||NOTOURBUG||View|
|33383||Foobar2000 crashes on Alt-H||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|35817||foobar doesn't redraw properly when resizing||UNCONFIRMED||View|
|40705||foobar2000 - Equalizer preset buttons missing/invisible||UNCONFIRMED||View|