- Installing and running the application in Windows XP mode.
- Free Cruise and Captian's Challenge mode.
- All menu items except staff window which I will mention later.
- All game play I tried was flawless, also no sound problems what so ever.
What does not
- Full screen mode won't work, make sure you use "Virtual Desktop" otherwise you will get D3D fixme's flooding the screen and not be able to play the game.
- The staff selection menu in the game has a slight off-set, this may be the game itself not wine. You cannot close the window by clicking the "X", rather, there's an invisible line you can click just to the bottom right of it.
What was not tested
- Never unlocked Career mode (or perhaps it wasn't working, I couldn't select any careers), although player name entry seems fine.
- Pro-longed use, only set sail a few times but never noticed any problems other than described above.
FPS and overall graphics were very smooth and nice on my ATI Radeon.