Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Creating Scenes
- All editing tools
- All objects, materials, lights, and animations
- Saving as Animated GIF, JPG, .s3d, and .wrl (VRML)
- Help document and Tip of the Day
- All Graphic Render settings (Software,OpenGL,and Direct3D)
What does not
- At first launch you might get a page fault, try running again and under other Compatibility settings, Win98 works best for me.
- .AVI export fails, perhaps because of codecs
- Saving the scene some times triggers random page fault, not all the time and hard to repeat. (at least during my testing)
- Making 3D text fails with "unimplemented function msvcrt.dll._ismbclegal called"
What was not tested
- Pro-longed use, and certain export file types went untested.
- Nothing else I can think of...
selected in Test Results table below