04-01-2010 version 0.5.17.264 ALPHA public release
+ PetriW - Added a few more length stats to the statwhoring dump.
* PetriW - Renamed the "Local files" frame to "Hashed files".
* PetriW - Unknown files now only displays hashed files that are not known to AniDB.
* PetriW - Added a "Not in mylist" tab to Hashed files, this tab does what the old "Unknown files" tab did.
* PetriW - Removed the toggle subfolders button in the add folders dialog. AoM will now always add all subfolders when you add a folder.
04-01-2010 version 0.5.16.263 ALPHA public release
+ PetriW - Added a progress bar in the status bar for downloading files (if size is known).
* PetriW - Changed from a tabsheet based main form layout to a treebased view.
* PetriW - Added a description text next to the hashing progress bar in the status bar.
* PetriW - Removed the progress bars for copy files / remove files / export.
* PetriW - Moved the dump progress bars from a separate dialog into the status bar.
* PetriW - Switched to a faster decryption implementation, no more 3 minute wait before it starts parsing dump downloads! :)
* PetriW - Reduced the memory usage during dump parsing by a few hundred mb.
* PetriW - Downloading files from AniDB is now done to memory rather than to disk.
- PetriW - Several actions in the known files should no longer affect selected items that are hidden through filtering.
- PetriW - The program should no longer throw an access violation when file managers are deleted.
- PetriW - Fixed an occasion where the file manager missed files on case sensitive file systems.
- PetriW - Fixed an access violation when adding a file on a network drive.
- PetriW - AoM will no longer ask for a complete download of everything if only the mylist is missing.
12-10-2009 version 0.5.15.261 ALPHA public release
* PetriW - The episode level in mylist now only shows the number of files you have for an episode in the EPs column.
- PetriW - Removed several add/edit anime/episode/file/genre buttons throgout the program. The weren't really working anyway.
- PetriW - All files in mylist should no longer be counted as specials.
- PetriW - Episode names should once again appear in the mylist.
12-10-2009 version 0.5.14.260 ALPHA public release
+ PetriW - Added a crash report feedback utility.
11-10-2009 version 0.5.13.259 ALPHA public release
* PetriW - Updated to the latest TCP API version.
- PetriW - Specials should now work properly everywhere in the program.
- PetriW - Anime details should now work properly in Windows 7.