04-01-2010 version 0.5.17.264 ALPHA public release
+ PetriW - Added a few more length stats to the statwhoring dump.
* PetriW - Renamed the "Local files" frame to "Hashed files".
* PetriW - Unknown files now only displays hashed files that are not known to AniDB.
* PetriW - Added a "Not in mylist" tab to Hashed files, this tab does what the old "Unknown files" tab did.
* PetriW - Removed the toggle subfolders button in the add folders dialog. AoM will now always add all subfolders when you add a folder.
04-01-2010 version 0.5.16.263 ALPHA public release
+ PetriW - Added a progress bar in the status bar for downloading files (if size is known).
* PetriW - Changed from a tabsheet based main form layout to a treebased view.
* PetriW - Added a description text next to the hashing progress bar in the status bar.
* PetriW - Removed the progress bars for copy files / remove files / export.
* PetriW - Moved the dump progress bars from a separate dialog into the status bar.
* PetriW - Switched to a faster decryption implementation, no more 3 minute wait before it starts parsing dump downloads! :)
* PetriW - Reduced the memory usage during dump parsing by a few hundred mb.
* PetriW - Downloading files from AniDB is now done to memory rather than to disk.
- PetriW - Several actions in the known files should no longer affect selected items that are hidden through filtering.
- PetriW - The program should no longer throw an access violation when file managers are deleted.
- PetriW - Fixed an occasion where the file manager missed files on case sensitive file systems.
- PetriW - Fixed an access violation when adding a file on a network drive.
- PetriW - AoM will no longer ask for a complete download of everything if only the mylist is missing.
12-10-2009 version 0.5.15.261 ALPHA public release
* PetriW - The episode level in mylist now only shows the number of files you have for an episode in the EPs column.
- PetriW - Removed several add/edit anime/episode/file/genre buttons throgout the program. The weren't really working anyway.
- PetriW - All files in mylist should no longer be counted as specials.
- PetriW - Episode names should once again appear in the mylist.
12-10-2009 version 0.5.14.260 ALPHA public release
+ PetriW - Added a crash report feedback utility.
11-10-2009 version 0.5.13.259 ALPHA public release
* PetriW - Updated to the latest TCP API version.
- PetriW - Specials should now work properly everywhere in the program.
- PetriW - Anime details should now work properly in Windows 7.
Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results (selected in 'Test Results' table below)
All features, except shell integration.
Still a memory hog but newer releases reduced memory consumption for some use cases (updates) considerably.