Release 17, Version 15.6
-All the program; I tested in all 2D and 3D functions.
What does not
- No compatibility with the mac os x system fonts. I only used the simplex fonts.
What was not tested
The "EXPRESS TOOLS" was installed from an Installed version of Autocad 2000. Autocad 2002 does not come with "EXPRESS TOOLS".
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Mac OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard"||Jun 12 2016||1.9.11||Yes||Yes||Gold||Diego Torres|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 03 2008||0.9.59.||Yes||Yes||Silver||Chris|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 23 2007||0.9.43.||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Chris|
Âby NSLW on (March 26th 2009)
1. Use recent version of Wine(tested with Wine-1.1.17)
2. Download winetricks by following command
3. Install required components by following command
sh winetricks corefonts gecko tahoma
It will take some time because winetricks will download all above components
4. navigate to your AutoCAD 2002 CD and run
You can install your AutoCAD 2002 using PlayOnLinux (some kind of gui for Wine). I think it's the easiest method because script will tell you step by step what to do. To do so you'll need:
2. POL Helper plug-in