Using wine 1.1.38
1. Can now create a new database.
2. Can open previously unopened APR's
3. Macros run correctly.
4. In design mode the text opens readable not garbled.
5. Lotus script is usable and functions properly.
6. Can save APR with more than one database attached
7. Print set up works correctly
8. Is now very stable
What does not
1. Bug 18159: Still has extra icons for minimize, full screen & Exit
2. Exit icon does not function
3. Bug 18157: Still no welcome dialogue unless close file being used and then it appears. (I add a button and macro to exit apr)
4. Ole server doesn't operate
5 In design mode some list boxes are short and hard to pick from.
6. Bug 18233: Underscore works with 2 Databases open.
What was not tested
Bugs 15102, 18158, 18234, 18320
Is now very usable works smoothly and is much faster than in Vista or XP
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion"||Mar 27 2012||1.5.0||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 20 2010||1.1.38||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|