Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results
- Installing. The installer file ("ubsetup.exe") was version 220.127.116.11.
- Launching, live-update, and login. After switching to some native DLLs (see 'What does not work' below), the program successfully launched and ran its live-update routine. I was also able to log in with no problems.
- Joining a table and playing poker. I only did a quick test at a play-money table, but everything seemed to work.
What does not
- Cashier. Normally, when a "cashier" function is selected (i.e. by clicking a button or a menu item), a window opens with an embedded Internet Explorer frame that displays a web page for whatever function was selected. When I clicked the "cashier" button on the lower right-hand corner of the main client window, the embedded IE frame instead displayed the UltimateBet homepage (www.ultimatebet.com). When I clicked the menu item "My Account -> Cashier -> Account History...", instead of seeing my account history, the page asked for my username and password. When I entered them, a page saying "Bad Request (Invalid URL)" appeared, and it then redirected back to the username/password page.
- Builtin DLLs. I first tried using this program with Wine's own DLLs, but when I launched it, no tables appeared in the table list (like normally happens), and I could not log in or even click any of the menus. I looked at the error log to see what DLLs were being called, copied over mfc42.dll and msvcp60.dll from my install of Windows XP SP3, and set the UB program ("mainclient.exe") to use them.
What was not tested
- Playing with real money.
- Tournament play.
- Any of the blackjack/casino games.
- Any of the cashier functions (e.g. deposit, withdrawal, transfer, etc.)
- Performance. On the distribution I'm using, the driver for my video card is new and somewhat slow, so I'm not going to pass judgment on performance.
selected in Test Results table below