- Starting game
- Picking tracks - FLACs and MP3s are 100% working, didn't check other formats but I'm pretty sure they'll work too
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Posting score in online database
- It's possible to minimize game window and then pop it up again
What does not
- You can't simply paste your password in input fields. Not a big thing, but could be annoying if you use password manager like KeePassX for example and using very long, randomly generated passwords. Apart from this little detail, I found everything working for me
What was not tested
- Popup file browser. Audiosurf's one works like charm.
My PC specs: AMD Phenom B55 - triple core @ 3.6GHz 4GB of RAM memory GPU - Radeon 6770 with 13.1 Catalyst proprietary drivers I have to say that performance is really good, although it's not perfect. When I was playing Audiosurf on Windows, I could easily pick highest possible graphics settings @1600x900 and it was still doing 40+ FPS. With wine though, maximum I could set so I would be able to play it without stuttering was 1600x900 with "Normal" graphics. Not a big thing, but note that on wine you'll have to sacrifice some eye-candy effects. No winetricks used. N/A under "Installs?" section, I just copied files from Windows partition, don't even know if Audiosurf has installer lol.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||openSUSE 12.3 x86_64||Sep 20 2013||1.7.2||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Mar 04 2013||1.5.25||N/A||Yes||Platinum||wifn|
|Show||openSUSE 12.1 x86_64||Apr 30 2012||1.5.3||Yes||Yes||Platinum||GreatEmerald|
|Show||Linux Mint 13 "Maya"||Nov 14 2012||1.4||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Feb 01 2012||1.3.37||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Serge Hooge|