Camelsystem Powerpost is based on yEnc Powerpost 11b A&A, which is based on the original code from Powerpost 2000, written by Chris Morse who has been so kind to release the source code. Camelsystem Powerpost is freeware.
Here's a list of changes since version 11B A&A:
- New/better layouts for all dialogs
- Bigger/better toolbar
- Removed some useless features
- changed the word History into Archive
- Added switch in the setup which enables/disable the use of the archive
- Added switch in the setup which enables/disable auto creation of PAR2
- Added switch in the setup which enables/disable auto creation of NZB
- Added 8 connections, so it's possible to post with 12 connections max
- Added better support for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- improvements in source code
- And lots of other improvements!
Seems to work well...
What does not
Nothing found till now
What was not tested
Maybe missed something, but seems all to work well.
Needs MS C runtime libraries, not to hard to install do.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 30 2010||1.2-rc2||Yes||Yes||Gold||Timothy Wildschut|