- Program installs normally and gives the appearance of normal operation.
- Waypoints, routes, and tracks can be added/deleted from workspace
- Existing .LOC data files can be loaded, although with errors
What does not
- Attempts to load .LOC data files are partially successful --- waypoint coordinates do not load.
- Workspace cannot be saved. Attempting to do so will cause an error.
- Attempts to load an existing .GPX data file results in a loading error.
What was not tested
Transfer of coordinates between GPS unit and EasyGPS
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 02 2010||1.2-rc2||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|