All "lobby" areas; Garage; Shop (including Garapon); Options; Arena Battles (all room types); Quests; Missions; Stage Editor; Music Editor.
What does not
- Certain menus define a mouse pointer region that excludes the rightmost 30-40% of the screen. This makes certain options impossible to select unless window focus is lost and the cursor placed directly on the option in question when the window is clicked again (this temporarily allows movement outside the selected region, but moving back within the misdefined region once more locks the pointer there). The menus that are currently tested and known to have this issue are the Angel Academy Shop in Angel Academy, the Materials Exchange Counter in the Ground Area, and the Clan Coin Shops in the three faction areas.
- Additionally, pressing the "Exit" button on any of the above menus will give proper animation feedback as if the button was pressed, but not actually exit the menu. As a result, "Exit" buttons on these menus often require many clicks before really exiting.
- Most in-game music loops once/improperly. (It seems that the last quarter-second of music prior to the loop is actually looped over and over again on these songs, giving them the illusion of only looping once. This leads me to believe that loop positioning is being improperly read.) Music played from the Jukebox and the song played in the Garapon menu loop properly and are not affected.
- Setting Memory Usage to "Large" or higher in Options may cause the game to become crash-prone at the Cyberstep logo once the new settings take effect. Occasional split-second freezes may also occur during the Now Loading screen or while players/entities are being set up prior to the start of an Arena Battle.
What was not tested
Voice Chat (was tested multiple times with the setting enabled, but it's unclear as to whether or not it was working as it didn't seem that anyone was using the feature); Fullscreen Mode.
- wine-1.7.7-160-g58d96f7 (git)
- Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT/PCIe/SSE2
- nvidia-drivers 331.20
- kernel 3.10.17