- Log-in process
- Set Filter for the Tables
- Open many tables; change their window size and close them.
- The software saves your log-in data
What does not
- It is not possible to read the alerts of the software, because it only shows a blank window.
- Till now, I did not test everything.
What was not tested
- Everything what is not mentioned (e.g. playing with money)
All in all i'm happy that it is now possible to install AND run the poker software. :)
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||openSUSE 11.4 x86_64||Jul 05 2012||1.5.8||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 30 2012||1.4||Yes||No||Garbage||Juan|
|Show||openSUSE 11.4 x86_64||Aug 11 2011||1.3.26||No||Not installable||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Mandriva 2010.0||Jun 17 2010||1.1.42||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|