Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
##### Installing #####
- Backup current .wine dir before start installing.
- Get and run winetricks to install corefonts, .NET Framework 2, .NET Framework 3, quicktime72 and tahoma. You can that directly from the winetricks GUI or from terminal with the command: ("winetricks corefonts dotnet20 dotnet30 quicktime72 tahoma")
- Now run Sony Vegas installer and stop it when showing the request of installation/downloading of Visual C++ 2005 Redistribuitable, Visual C++ 2008 Redistribuitable and .NET Framework 3
- NOT close the installer!!
- Now go to drive_c (in your wine dir installation) > Windows > Temp > Sony and launch the msi Sony Vegas installer "vegas90.msi" with the command: "wine start vegas90.msi"
- From Temp > Sony launch the file "vcredist_x86.exe", then "vcredist2_x86.exe" and "WMFDist11-WindowsXP-X86-ENU.exe"
- Now you can close the installer
- Launch Sony Vegas Pro 9, register or try it using "Register from another computer" from the internet (direct registration over the internet still not work): https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/reg/software
What does not
##### Known issues #####
- The application doesn't start
- At the startup Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 displays an error for the absence or corrupting file "TWAIN_32.dll.", I'm trying to workaround but there's nothing to
- Sometimes appears another error message regarding WIA which is the Windows Image Acquisition.
What was not tested
The software in action
selected in Test Results table below