- Runs after fixing the fonts
- Notation via keyboard
- create/open/save/edit documents
- edit score layout
- Python scripts
What does not
- The graphical keyboard is not displayed correctly, which makes it pretty useless.
- Navigation in the online-help
What was not tested
- Adding song texts
- Input via MIDI-keyboard
- instrument part excerpts ("Stimmauszug", sorry could not find a proper translation for this german word...)
- The application will crash, if MIDI is not available. As soon as a MIDI-application (for example timidity) runs on linux the program works and will output MIDI-sound. - Since the graphical keyboard is an important method for editing scores, "normal use" is not possible. However, limited use is possible (for example displaying scores, making small changes...) Apart from this issue I could not find any other major issue. Shameless copy&paste: The original Capella fonts have to be replaced. -> install fontforge -> run fontforge -> open the original capella3.ttf font (in c:\Windows\Fonts) -> (new window) choose: file-> generate fonts -> (new window) choose truetype (Symbol) and save, ignore warning -> replace the original capella3.ttf font with the new generated one. -> rinse and repeat for the rest of the Capella fonts After this is done the fonts are displayed correctly.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||openSUSE 11.3 (x86_64)||Oct 25 2010||1.3.5||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Fedora 13||Aug 15 2010||1.2||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|