* Installation goes clean
* If no library loaded, then it starts fine
* Load symbols from libraries
* Schematics can be created using images from libraries
What does not
* Fails to find and load libraries already added on previous session
What was not tested
* Tested only with analog, 74TTL and microcontroller, there is a plenty of libraries that still need to be tested.
Runs nice. There is only issue I found, that doesn't allow to recall the libraries on next run. The rest of the application is very well, is a light application and doesn't show any symptom of slowness. Admin note: rating changed to conform to the rating definitions.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Fedora 13||Oct 08 2010||1.3.4||Yes||Yes||Silver||Manuel F Martinez|