- Installing the game.
- Running the game.
- Sound and music.
- Playing the game (solo mode).
- Changing options, resolution etc.
What does not
- Sometimes game does not take keyboard input when launched.
- Sometimes mouse does not work in menus.
- Noticeable slowdown when light sources appear in view, can be corrected by disabling lens flare.
- Sometimes keys/mouse buttons get stuck and game does not detect that they are not pressed anymore. This can be stopped by pressing once again the key/button which is stuck. Changing games controls and giving command mappings like "Move : Up arrow OR Up arrow" in options seems to avoid this.
- Very rare slowdowns, apparently with scripted actions.
What was not tested
- Beating the game.
- Level editor.
Tested with Wine (my last test was in fact about the Loki installers version).
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Gentoo Linux||Jan 24 2021||5.0.3||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||K1773R|
|Show||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 30 2015||1.6.2||Yes||Yes||Gold||JamieOnUbuntu|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jan 03 2013||1.5.20||N/A||Yes||Platinum||K1773R|
|Show||Slackware64 -current||Dec 29 2011||1.3.34||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Zdenek Styblik|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 11 2011||1.3.20||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|