Application starts, data can be entered, forms printed, etc.
What does not
Graphic icons along the top do not appear properly, but all functions can be accessed by menus or keyboard shortcuts
What was not tested
Scoutnet file production
You need to add gdiplus, see bug 21815 http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=21815 If anyone knows how to link this bug to this page, please do so.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 15 2011||1.3.21||Yes||No||Garbage||Laramy Black|
|Current||Mac OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard"||Jun 12 2011||1.2.3||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 13 2011||1.3.17||Yes||No||Garbage||Laramy Black|
When you first install TroopMaster, the background is of an outdoor scene with moving water. Sometimes this causes to program to peg the CPU. This background is the file 'troopmaster.gif' in the "Troopmaster Software\TM4" directory. There is another background without moving called with filename 'troopmaster.jpg'. If you are having this problem, do the following:
1. rename troopmaster.gif to some temporary name, like troopmaster.tmp.
2. rename troopmaster.jpg to troopmaster.gif
3. rename the temporary troopmaster.tmp to troopmaster.gif
4. Now that you've reversed the two background files, Troopmaster should start up with no moving background, and the program should be responsive. You can now change the Preferences to use still water:
Select 'Background' tab
click button "Watercolor with still water" (This is troopmaster.jpg)
5. Now name the files back as they were originally.
TroopMaster needs mfc42.dll and gdiplus. Use winetricks to get it. See http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks
After downloading the script,
% sh winetricks vcrun6
The mshtml.dll also needs to be overridden using winecfg.