- Fruity Generators / Default plugins
- Loading projects
- Exporting as mp3, wav, ogg.
- Some VSTs - DigiReactor, SuperWaveP8, KX-Synth-X16, Polly8, LoopDrive4, TranceDrive, Gargoyle2, mda ePiano, Silkworm, Phasm2
What does not
- Loading .wav samples as instruments.
- Some VSTs - SonigenModular
What was not tested
- Any VSTs not listed above.
- Had to use my Windows gdiplus.dll or else the plugin GUIs would never redraw. - Higher idle CPU usage than on Windows. - When run under KDE, it would freeze just after loading the splash screen about 80% of the time. Whenever it loaded, the gui was very slow. Worked fine in Gnome.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 8.x "Jessie" x86_64||Feb 01 2016||1.6.2||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||openSUSE 12.2 x86_64||Nov 16 2012||1.5.16||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||Arch Linux||Aug 18 2012||1.5.10||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 15 2013||1.4.1||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Show||Arch Linux||Apr 30 2012||1.5.2||Yes||Yes||Platinum||era vulgaris|
wine notepad 'C:\windows\system.ini' or your favorite *nix text editor (*nix path is '~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system.ini') ...And then add this in the drivers32 section: MSACM.vorbis=vorbis.acm Good luck!!!
Reported fixed in wine 1.3.28 and later
The FL Studio UI can sometimes go haywire if you workspaces in your desktop environment - the audio engine works and events are handled (for example, space still plays/pauses the project) but the UI is frozen.