The 64 bit version works with the exception of the mostly minor issues explained below.
What does not
Installer Crash and eror messages on the 64 bit version. They can be
ignored safely but I would recommend restarting wine after installing
DOpus. Please note that wine does not like to terminate itself properly,
you will have to kill it.
- DOpus changes the colors of certain file and folder icons, e.g. system folders. These icons are not visible on wine64.
- Lines in the directory tree display are not drawn.
- White Squares around arrows on menu items/dropboxes, a minor issue.
- The comboboxes within the path in the standard location bar work
now, however, I still can't edit this location bar. A workaround is to
use an alternative location bar resulting in two location bars to be
displayed. The standard location bar can not be removed.
- The arrows on the sorting buttons on top of the columns in the
file display still do not work. This problem may be related to other
drawing problems I came across.
- Starting with Wine version 1.5.0 DOpus crashes when it is set to replace
Explorer. A workaround is to disable Explorer replacement, it is quite
pointless on Wine anyway. However, be careful when importing settings
created on Windows, as this feature has normally been activated there.
What was not tested
The behavior of the 32 bit wine version on the 64 bit Linux